Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 171853
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Supports the enhancement of business and process performance, project and change management, organizational design. Supports the efforts of a project team and at times may lead a particular project. Supports flawless execution to meet project expectations & deadlines in support of global SAP and/or unit/area specific goals and strategy.
Area 1: Strategy to Execution
* Support development of area specific strategy, execution and operational plans
* Support monitoring of specific goals (scope, quality, budget, time) to make sure process and product quality goals to are met
Area 2: Process Definition & Enhancement
* Support process definition, rollout and monitoring
* Support continuous process and quality improvements
Area 3: Day-to-Day operations
* Execution of periodic reports for program & project operations
* Support planning meetings, and overall coordination of project management activities
(meetings, schedule, rooms, communication)
* Support the usage of different tools (BW and reporting framework)
* Production of reports with quality.
* Ability to provide insights over information shown in the report that has been produced.
* Ability to meet due dates.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Bachelor student of Engineering, Business Administration (or comparable studies)
* Microsoft Excel must be advanced level.
* Internal Processes & Tools according to area of responsibility (e.g. PIL, Procure2Pay etc.)
* Functional Certification according to area of responsibility (e.g. Portal, BW/BI, etc)
* Analytics Capabilities
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Operations, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering