Descrição da Vaga
Aviation Supply Chain
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
This role will provide quick-turn aircraft engine maintenance, repair and field services. In this role you will provide engine troubleshooting, field repairs, and line maintenance while developing positive relationships with customers through outstanding customer awareness. Many assignments are at airport locations throughout Brazil and internationally. This role while on fieldsneeds to act as the point of contact between Shop HQ and Customer.
* Take ownership for and follow through on a full scope of aircraft engine work tasks and projects.
* Be informed of and focused on the needs of customers; Build customer relationships through good communication skills and understanding of customer perspectives.
* High School Diploma / GED.
* Experience in repair of large commercial engines.
* Possess and maintains an Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil A&P License (CHT em Célula e GMP – CCT won’t be considered).
* Ability and willingness to travel on short notice to domestic and international locations.
* Ability and willingness to travel for extended time periods on short notice.
* Ability to read, write and comprehend English.
* Ability to read, write and comprehend Portuguese.
* Ability to effectively communicate and interact with varying levels of the GE and Customer Organizations.
* Approach work with a "can-do" attitude and a sense of commitment to both team and customer objectives.
* Strong communication skills and problem solving ability.
* Possess a desire to learn and grow with advances in technology.
* GE90, CFM, CF6, CF34, and GEnx repair and overhaul experience.
* Line maintenance, engine changes, module removal & installation, or LRU removals and installations.
* Ability to demonstrate quality, compliance and customer satisfaction skills.
* Ability to read, write and comprehend Spanish is a plus.