Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Occupational Safety Engineer (Field)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate and guide activities related to Safety, Occupational Health and environmental protection, evaluating the risks involved in this activities;
- Inspect operational activities establishing and maintaining corrective and / or preventive safety measures;
- Carry out environmental measurements of occupational hygiene progra (PPRA) using specific techniques to identify harmful agents and issue technical reports;
- Monitor the reports of accidents and incidents involving employees, coordinate root cause analysis and share lesson learned;
- Dissemination of standards and procedures for health and safety at work, lecturing, developing campaigns and training or using other teaching, resources in order to educate employees and contractors about the importance of preventive / corrective actions to prevent accidents;
- Monitor the safety programs used by contractors supervising and guiding their responsible technicians for work safety according to Bayer guidelines policies and procedures;
- To audit the compliance with legal requirements in documentation of safety programs including contractors in line with the HSE management system from Bayer;
- Participate in the safety analysis of new projects and modifications on existing facilities by identifying the risks involved and the need for measures for adequacy of health and safety.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Necessary graduate course in Work Safety Engineering;
- Desirable graduate courses or MBA degree in environmental management or correlate;
- Solid experience;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Capability in working in a multicultural environment and in global teams;
- Legislation of Work Safety and Environmental Protection knowledge;
- Analysis of accidents by the methods of root cause analysis;
- Office from Windows knowledge;
- Norms ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSA18001;
- Availability to travel along other Brazilian sites;
- Based on: São Paulo - SP;
- Fixed-term contract – 12 months.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Location: São Paulo