Descrição da Vaga
**Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers,
governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and
the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our
research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new
technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things
communicate and connect.
IP New Product Introduction Engineer - Nuage Networks**
Nokia currently has openings to hire senior IP engineers for our New Product
Introduction (NPI) team focusing on Nuage Networks. This is a pre-sales
position and candidates must possess strong communication, account management
and people skills. Preference will be given to candidates with pre-sales
expertise as an SE, NPI or trials engineer. Candidates must be motivated and
eager to deliver on complex technical projects with minimal supervision, and
thrive on the success of winning new sales opportunities. Candidates must be
able and willing to travel with this position.
Key Technical Skills Desired :
* Expert knowledge of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, etc), deployment models, practical implementations, operations, security and future trends
* Experience working with Data Center hardware and management software
* Knowledge of Virtualization (compute, storage, network) e.g. VMWare, KVM…
* Experience working with Cloud Management Systems: OpenStack, Cloudstack, VMware, etc.
* Experience working with major IaaS and PaaS vendors (Amazon, Rackspace, Google AppEngine, Azure)
* RESTful API Integration experience
* Multi-vendor OSS integration experience
* Knowledge of UNIX/Linux
* Network Management of IP and WAN networks (includes HP-OV, SNMP, and CLI knowledge).
* Knowledge of IP Networking: Security Settings, QoS, Routing Protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, etc.
* Software development experience is an asset, especially Internet based applications using XML, HTTP/TLS, JSON.
* Familiarity with DevOps approaches to software development and deployment
- 5 years relevant work experience with a telecommunications equipment vendor or service provider
- Hands-on experience and strong background in Bridging and Routing technologies
- Strong background and experience in IP routing protocols such as BGP, IS-IS, OSPF and RIP
- Strong understanding of QoS models and marking
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Spanish an asset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local