Descrição da Vaga
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software hardware and services for any type of network Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia employment decisions are made regardless of race color national or ethnic origin religion gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age marital status disability protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This is a senior financial position that will serve as a key member of the financial leadership team. We are seeking a hands-on leader who is able to deliver value-added business analysis as well as define and measure meaningful financial and operational metrics throughout the business that lead to insightful business decision-making.
* Analyze and gather information necessary to guiding the activity performance and profitability
* Predict and warn managers of the financial risks related to the activity
* Organize and control the application of reporting and monthly predictions as well as the observance of unit's budget
* Assure availability and viability of financial information necessary to managers in order to provide activity guidelines
* Control activity profitability (costs expenditure tendering audit) as well as needs evolution in terms of working capital
* Analyze discrepancies advise in terms of correction actions
* Define and/ or apply management procedures necessary to proper activity audits/reporting
* Multiple interfaces: tendering commerce operations logistics and general management internal auditors and account managers
* Cyclic activity (monthly reporting budget establishing working rhythm connected to tendering)
* Analytical Thinking
* Foster Open Communication
* Business Acumen
* Coach & Develop Others
* Performance Management
* Project Management
* Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written communication skills required. Portuguese is a plus.