Descrição da Vaga
Nokia Software Global Business Center is seeking a Market Development
professional in LAT to drive go-to-market strategy, plan, budget and
execution, for Digital Operations Domain. Market Development is responsible
for pipeline development, through proactive campaigns and new business
creation initiatives, with support from BUs, Services, Product Marketing and
Sales driving strong Order Intake growth.
The position has the following core responsibilities:
* Develop Digital Operations Go-to-Market strategy in collaboration with Marketing, Product Management and Account teams.
* Be the ears and the voice of the Domain in the LAT.
* Drive specific campaigns and proactive new business engagements from early stage until order intake, supporting/driving Account Managers and working closely with Product Marketing, Alliances, Product Managers and Services.
* Develop strong pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned quota(s) and campaigns KPIs.
* Support sales teams in customer early stage engagements: provide first level of general Digital Operations subject matter expertise, identify customer needs/market trends and maintain Domain/Market specific analyses (e.g. Whitespace, Win/Loss, Competitive, etc.).
* Engage with customers C-level decision makers, to align on needs and identify opportunities for Nokia and NSW.
* Ensure positioning of best practice solution and implementation (repeatability) in LAT Market and beyond.
* Lead local Marketing activities and events in partnership with Marketing, Product Units, etc.
* Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & NSW processes.
* Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
* Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
* Travel to customer meetings and related business activities can be up to 2 weeks per month in assigned territory.
This job description list of responsibilities can be modified, added or
negated at any time by your supervisor.
Key experience and skills required:
- 8 years of work experience in software engineering (product management, sales, pre-sales, or marketing)
- Knowledge of NSW Digital Operations, Service Assurance and Service Orchestration or equivalent competitive solutions
- Master level education in Marketing, Business Administration, Software Engineering, or Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering
- Knowledge of the LAT segments (service providers and enterprises) and their Digital Operations requirements
- Marketing experience and strong general business acumen with expertise supporting customer business planning or NSW campaign goals/ROI
- English, Spanish and Portuguese verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
Job: Business Development