Descrição da Vaga
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
* Lead, guarantee and maintain the 365 seasonal and brand voice communication in Nike Stores/ NFS Store and high touch spaces in key malls in SP, Rio and the ROB;
* Plan and execute 365 Retail Brand communication for NSP per season;
* Improve and organize the process for product communication delivery to minimize loses;
* Support the planning, development, and execution of NFS initiatives following the concept map;
* Manage the budget for NSP Maintenance and for NFS DC in an efficient way to use the resources in a proper manner and maximizing the profit;
* Deal and negotiate with the agency and vendors;
* Keep and help to improve and control the existing monthly finance process;
* Create authentic and disruptive consumer experiences by delivering seasonal initiatives on time and in a premium away;
* Assure integrated Retail Brand, Visual Presentation, Ekin seasonal execution in key doors;
* Constant follow-up
* Experience in marketing area and on sports segment;
* Graduation (studying / concluded);
* English Advanced;
* Domain in the office package (PPT and Excel);
* Organization skill;
* Ability to lead multi task;
* Great communication;
* Positive attitude to manage conflicts;
* Team player;
* Travel mobility
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8051