Descrição da Vaga
NGBS H2R Transition Specialist
“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
Nestle Global Business Services, Undefined period of time, 100%
NBS Center: Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) was created in 2014 to lead a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, which aims at providing fuel for growth through the optimization of End to End (E2E) flows, the delivery of best in class business services and the support to demand focused organizations.
NBE has three goals: To simplify what can be simplified, standardize what can be standardized and share what can be shared at the highest possible level.
Nestlé Global Business Services (NGBS) is, within NBE, the structure that ensures an integrated service delivery model for Centers of Scale and Centers of Competence, and will hence be at the heart of company changes.
We are currently looking for an NGBS H2R Transition Specialist to lead projects for H2R E2E (end-to-end) flow across NBS (Nestle Business Services) Centers, markets and zones. Are you ready to join a multinational team in a challenging role? As an NGBS Transition Specialist you will need to ensure transition deliverables are generated on time with required quality, and in accordance with the NGBS (Nestle Global Business Services) transition methodology and E2E solution framework.
- Collaborate with H2R Transition Lead in all needs related to managing stakeholders for the given projects.
- Provide supporting information and data for Transition Reports and Dashboards to monitor Transition Projects.
- Ensures on time transition preparation activities for the project, including Project Charter and Business Case.
- Provides necessary support to Transition Lead and Global Transition Lead when preparing project plan, resource plan, and other key deliverables.
- Provides necessary support to Transition Lead and Global Transition Lead in monitoring transition progress (quality, time, budget).
- Participates when needed in transition reviews and Governance meetings, with project team members and stakeholders.
- Escalates project issues and scope changes to the relevant stakeholders on a needed basis
- Participates in readiness assessment reviews and Governance meetings when needed.
- Provides the necessary support and data for business case monitoring.
Education and experience
- Previous operational experience in the relevant functions of H2R service line
- Experience in SSC environment working with transformation project
- Experience in HR processes
- Experience as an HR Business Partner, could be an asset
- Strong Project Management capabilities
- Strong Stakeholder Management capabilities.
- Fluent in English and Spanish other language would be a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Show us that you are a team player with solid leadership skills that will drive forward to maximize process simplification, standardization, service quality, consistency and cost effectiveness. You are able to adapt yourself and work effectively in a complex multicultural environment. If you believe you have the profile we are looking, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 89,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.