Descrição da Vaga
NGBS H2R Transition Manager
“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
Ribeirao Preto, Brazil Undefined period of time, 100%
Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) was created in 2014 to lead a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, which aims at providing fuel for growth through the optimization of End to End (E2E) flows, the delivery of best in class business services and the support to demand focused organizations.
NBE has three goals: To simplify what can be simplified, standardize what can be standardized and share what can be shared at the highest possible level.
Nestlé Global Business Services (NGBS) is, within NBE, the structure that ensures an integrated service delivery model for Centers of Scale and Centers of Competence, and will hence be at the heart of company changes.
We are currently looking for an NGBS H2R Transition Manager to lead projects for H2R E2E (end-to-end) flow across NBS (Nestle Business Services) centers, markets and zones. Are you ready to join a multinational team in a challenging role? As the NGBS Transition Manager you will need ensure transition deliverables are generated on time with required quality, and in accordance with the NGBS (Nestle Global Business Services) transition methodology and E2E solution framework.
- Contribute to the development of 1 to 3 years E2E Flow Transition Strategy and Road Map in conjunction with NGBS-Solution team and E2E Project team.
- Manage all stakeholders (NiM, E2E Leads and NGBS Solution Leads, GLOBE) to ensure resources are allocated and milestones are achieved for Transition Projects.
- Develop transition approach, project plan, resource plan, in agreement with market, NGBS E2E Solution team, NBS delivery center, and E2E Program.
- Monitor transition progress to ensure all deliverables meet quality, timing, budget and methodology requirements.
- Run regular transition reviews with project team members and stakeholders to assess progress, identify project key risks, concerns, issues and take appropriate actions to resolve them.
- Ensure service delivery is aligned with Best Practices, and solutions are deployed consistently across the transitioned markets.
- Lead competence building within the E2E Global transition team through coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Train NBS Center and Market project team members in the methodology framework and E2E solution framework.
Education and experience
- Previous operational experience in the relevant functions of E2E service line
- Significant experience in managing complex company transformation projects
- Strong knowledge in project management and training/coaching individuals
- Good understanding of E2E flow and SAP business solutions
- Fluent in English, any other language would be a plus
Show us that you are a team player with solid leadership skills that will drive forward to maximize process simplification, standardization, service quality, consistency and cost effectiveness. You are able to adapt yourself and work effectively in a complex multicultural environment. If you believe you have the profile we are looking, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 88,8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2015, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 85 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.