Descrição da Vaga
Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a proven track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon is looking for New Account Managers to join its team based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition (50% of the time) through hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new merchants who can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and availability to Amazon. You will also work with merchants as an account manager (50% of the time) – helping them to launch and grow their business on Amazon by ensuring they understand Amazon’s products, services, systems and tools. Lastly you will be responsible for using feedback from the merchants to identify opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
* Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential merchants via phone or email
* Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of merchants to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
* Be a business partner for new merchants providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the Amazon Platform
* Work closely with new merchants, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
* Enable merchants to learn and master Amazon's tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in managing their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
* Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to merchants
* Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of merchants
* Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
* BA/BS and 4+ years of work experience required
* Proven track record of success in a targets-driven environment
* Skilled in phone-based business development with strong objection-handling skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner
* Fluent in Portuguese and English
* Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
* Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills
* Experience with data analytics, either in a professional or academic capacity
* Experience in Internet, e-commerce and retail companies is preferable