Descrição da Vaga
YOU'LL HAVE THE CHANCE TO:
* Shape your own path as you work in Agile teams with the best brands and professionals in the industry from LATAM, US, Europe and Asia.
* Develop your skills in all the latest technologies and frameworks.
* Work in innovative projects in multiple industries, from Big Data to eCommerce.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT GLOBANT:
* Physical implementation of routers, links, firewalls, switches and wireless.
* Provide technical services and support for the following areas: Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
* Internal systems and network infrastructure.
* Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
* Perform network assessments and security audits.
* Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
* Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- 3 years of experience working in a like rol
- Switching (Capacity Planning & VLAN’s)
- Routing (OSPF, RIPv2, BGP)
- WAN Technology (MPLS, VPLS, VPN)
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP
- Familiarity with: VPNs, VOIP, SIP Trunking, BGP, VLAN, Large Scale Wireless Deployments, virtualization
- Security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies
- Advanced English Level.