Descrição da Vaga
* Support and administration of WAN network and Security technologies as well as Cisco Enterprise Wireless networks;
* Coordinate MPLS, VSAT and ISP managed services (changes, implementation);
* Provide periodical reports to the IT Supervisors with analysis (Capacity Planning);
* Ensure that IT network documentation and processes exist and are updated on a regular basis;
* Liaise with the IT Architecture team to ensure that IT network standards are deployed and conduct product evaluations of upgraded or new hardware and software, identifying strengths, weaknesses, and potential benefits to the company;
* Liaise with the IT Security team and ensure that high level of security standards are maintained and operated across any network;
* Communicate with vendors, management and network staff worldwide;
Attend training courses, seminars, conferences and exhibitions when required.
In addition to this, you have:
* Solid experience on Routing and Switching (Nexus, Multi-layer switching);
* Good knowledge of L3, L2 protocols such as EIGRP, MPLS, VPNs, Spanning Tree;
* Strong knowledge of Network Security and associate technologies (Cisco ASA Next-Gen firewalls, IPS, Reverse Proxies, 802.1x, PKI);
* Excellent troubleshooting and configuration skills;
* Good knowledge of WAN Optimization tools (Riverbed Steelhead);
* Good knowledge of load-balancing service;
* Good knowledge of monitoring tools such as SolarWinds and Cisco Prime Infrastructure;
* VoIP knowledge is a plus;
* ITIL Certified is required;
* Cisco certification CCNA is required;
* Cisco certification CCNP is a plus;
Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
**Position available to PNEs.