Descrição da Vaga
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in Brazil? Do you have the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Named Sales Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Brazilian Market. The ideal candidate will posses both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Director level as well as with software developers and IT architects
He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
* Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
* Develop and execute against a territory plan.
* Manage numerous accounts concurrently.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
* Accelerate customer adoption.
* Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
* Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
* 5+ years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
* 5+ years of experience in as quota carrier.
* Fluency in English and Portuguese
* A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.