Descrição da Vaga
A role for an experienced SaaS seller with strong industry and domain skills in the given solution segment.
Manages a set of large IBM SaaS clients with full accountability for protecting the SaaS recurring revenue,
reducing churn and expanding revenue.
Measurements are net recurring revenue growth, and heavy focus on Expansion Bookings (growth).
* Exceed target goals by protecting revenue, improving extension rates, reducing churn and expanding revenues.
* Own and maintain the Executive client relationship, acting as an advocate and trusted advisor, proactively mobilizing IBM resources (Services, Support, Sales, Product Mgmt. etc.. ) on behalf of the client; creating a streamlined IBM client experience
* Ensure clients have access to the right success Activities; onboarding programs, training, CSMs, services, support etc..
* Hold regular and effective communication with the client (QBRs, email, social media), maintain client reference-ability and high participation in IBM events (client councils, industry events etc..)
* Pro-actively engage clients, identify any factors that impede customer satisfaction and work to remove roadblocks.
* Minimize customer churn by understanding the customer’s business, their challenges and their goals and appropriately introduce IBM solutions.
* Effectively and independently deliver the IBM vision & value proposition for the given solution, demonstrating a keen understanding of market conditions, competitive landscape, industry dynamics and clients’ business goals and pressures
* Defend the account from competition, demonstrate effective use of heat maps, sales plays etc.
* Foster collaboration and work closely with the extended IBM Sales team to maximize client coverage based on client needs.
* Maintain sales hygiene with accurate and timely forecasting for your book of business, leverage Exec sponsors etc…
* Handle the commercial aspects of the relationship such as contract negotiations with clients, working closely with the sales management ,finance and pricing where necessary.