Descrição da Vaga
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson &
Johnson is recruiting for MSL.
As part of Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson we are working
to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and
better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspire us. We bring
together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Our portfolio of PAH treatment covers the spectrum of diseases, from WHO
Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous
Field-based personnel responsible for healthcare provider education;
scientific exchange with Key Opinion Leaders and local data mining and
dissemination leader; Act as a central contact for regional/local clinical
programs. Provide clinical support to internal colleagues. Develop and
implement clinical strategic plan within a geographic region. MSLs are also
responsible for incorporating competitive intelligence inputs from field into
internal strategic meetings.
This position will be based at São Paulo.
The following processes and activities fall under the direct responsibilities
of this position:
· Provide inputs and implement medical affairs plans, including
identification of critical paths and tracking of projects;
· Establish and provide strategic leadership for Medical Affairs,
develop and execute initiatives for compounds in pipeline;
· Work with medical affairs staff and implement launch readiness and
life cycle management programs for products;
· Function as a scientific expert on field to internal and external
customers within areas of expertise such as clinical, scientific and health
· Provide scientific support to opinion leaders, community physicians,
investigators and other healthcare providers;
· Provide medical training to investigators/independent physicians and
company staff (Marketing, sales or other) focused on: Disease state
awareness, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of the disease and product
specific awareness and support.
· Respond solicited and unsolicited requests for scientific
information via 1:1 or group discussions (MSL driven events), discussing
disease state concepts and complex medical issues;
· Owner of scientific and competitive intelligence incorporating
inputs into strategic plan;
· Collect solicited and unsolicited requests on:
o Proposals to support educational activities
o Physician’s requests for investigator-initiated studies according to
o Any medical and scientific inquiry related to the therapeutic areas of
o Disease and Product Training
· Provide feedback and intelligence on the market environment,
promotional and clinical strategies, competition;
· Ensures compliance maintenance of group with all laws through the
use of audits and trainings.
Educational Level: Any healthcare career, but preferable PhD, with
scientific skills/expertise/interest in the following topics: pulmonary
hypertension, rare diseases, genetics or clinical pharmacology. Is required
that the candidates have advanced English reading, writing and speaking
skills. Any Pharmaceutical industry expertise or experience is highly