Descrição da Vaga
As part of Monsanto`s strategy, we look for a Senior Mkt Pricing Analyst who will be the first reference for pricing processes on the Corn Marketing Team.
This professional will be responsible for key processes such as:
* Lead all the internal relevant processes, with the respective teams, to support the pricing process. Manage the information of the Product Groups, Performance, Financial Information, Global Tools – ROMUS, DART, BOSS, etc., being the focal point for supporting the pricing decision making with the business managers.
* Lead all the processes for in-season strategy tracking, and identify the needs for adjustment, attention points, bringing to attention all relevant information to the Business Managers.
* Manage all the market information, such as Area, Commodity, Yield, Farmer P&L, Harvest schedule, Competitors, Market surveys, with close contact with Market Intelligence team, to support the Safrinha South, Safrinha North and Summer pricing process.
* Manage the necessary processes with Supply Chain for the campaign launch, and in-season management, providing training and support as needed, mostly with Customer Care.
* Lead the discussions with Marketing team, and collaborate on the multi-functional forums, for LRP definitions, and management.
* Manage the SG&A for Corn Business team.
* Be the focal point for Corn Business team COE initiatives.
Ability to deal with Data
Collaborating in matrix organization
Fluent in English
Executive Presentation skills
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Understand the interrelationships between financial goals, customer driven decisions and market specifics
P&L management and linkage with Marketing Tactics
Price & Market Funding Management
Monsanto-specific knowledge (vision, strategy, products & services and decision making process)