Descrição da Vaga
As part o Monsanto`s marketing strategy, we look for a South America Market Research Coordinator who will drive the change to make (data driven) customer, competitors and market knowledge the basis of Monsanto’s growth strategy by enabling better identification, resourcing and ultimately realization of best opportunities by providing solid market research information.
* Support consistently to build MON knowledge of customers/Market/Competitors, derive and disseminate data-driven, timely.
* Complement the established feedback process enabling infrastructure & cadence for collecting and disseminating feedback, as well acting on it.
* Define appropriate market research methods and tools to further relevant and actionable customer knowledge and insights, looking for leveraging customer knowledge insights.
* Magagement of all the Hub Market Researches through MR Vendors, building a strong relationship, looking for better quality of services and a cost/effective balance of service. Focus on:
* Vendors Service Improvement
* High quality Internal Analysis
* Training internal client´s on how to use the provided inormation.
* Call Centers coordination: Support internal clients´requirements timely and with highest standards, including Logistics, NPS, Marketing and ad hoc market research requested.
* Become a bridge to communicate available information, conclusions and insights to the different business and offer support to make data-driven decisions, timely. Busnisess high satisfaction should be the main goal: +85% measured satisfaction.
* Become a referent for available information, and create + make availbale a unified source where every Market Research can be found.
* Support the development and build solid understanding of environmental, market, customer/segment, industry and competitive dynamics and trends.
* Based on market research, indentify customer segments evolution, value drivers and provide support to structure and manage the market/customer segmentation.
* Support in Follow up of actual costs and forecast in SG&A. Suggestions to cope with cuts and/or budget modifications.
* Understand Monsanto brands current positioning against competition (through market research).
* Provide market research insights and scenarios for marketing plans and strategy not only Customer & Brand strategies, but also pricing, advertising/promotion, product positioning and launching.
* Partner and Collaborate with Data Analytics / Sales Effectiveness and IT teams.
- Relevant experience in Market Analysis.
- Understanding capabilities for strategic goals.
- Forsees and open mind for discovering
- Solid excel and powerpoint manage.
- Capabilities to communicate.
- Team work oriented.
- Result oriented.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Fluent in English – Spanish highly desired
- Presentation skills
- Proactive emphaty listening
- P&L understanding
- Influencing outside technical area or formal leadership in order to drive support from other teams.
- Intercultural experience is desire.