Descrição da Vaga
Candidate should have hands-on experience in playing the role of technical consultant for the Manufacturing Execution System implementation (design & development). Project requires experts who are capable of converting business requirements in to technical solutions. Candidate should have good exposure to Manufacturing domain. Technical exposure on any in-house developed application is an added advantage.
* MES Technical consultant needs to engage with customer, capture requirements and translate to technical and functional design specifications
* Should be capable of working on core build, configurations, validation and deployment
* Responsible for coordinating activities between various stake holders of the project and work with key stake holders and business partners to help solve their business problems, increasing the overall value proposition
* Foster a collaborative team environment
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Proficiency in English language skills is a must
- 8 to 15 years of experience in IT services industry
- 3+ years of experience on MES solution design / implementation
- Strong domain knowledge in MES. Consumer Packaged goods
- Understanding of manufacturing business functions like Production tracking, Quality Management, Maintenance, Downtime tracking, etc. In addition, need to manipulate the production data like Delay, Waste and other Performance indicators etc.
- Must have experience with Desktop applications, Web applications, Windows services, Mobile emulators (needed for barcode scanner application) and related packages.
Skill set (Mandatory):
- COTS MES products – GE/Rockwell/Siemens
- MS SQL Server 2005 and 2014
- Interfaces/ Integration with ERP/ Supply chain
Skill set (Added advantage):
- Basic development in .NET / Web reports
- Validation – test script and testing
* Proficiency Legends
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 11 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.