Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Merchandising Sr. Advisor is responsible for all regional marketing efforts including setting 4P's Strategy (Product, Pricing, Promotion, and Allocation) and driving Demand Gen efforts for Global Dell Outlet business. This includes planning the long term strategy, analyzing industry data, help develop forecasting business growth plans in partnership with region sales leadership, organizing and coordinating executive communications, and management of special projects as needed.
Additionally, the role is also responsible for driving Marcom execution functions in region.
* Develops and champions assortment vision and strategy
* Develops marketing plan, demand gen plan and merchandising roadmap in support of business goals and objectives
* Owns development of offers relevant to our target audience
* Drives the top and bottom line and optimizes all aspects of the portfolio P&L; by delivering product allocation, managing aging, driving continual channel improvements and delivering the best customer experience
* Uses market research, customer feedback and usage insights to inform assortment decisions and enhancements
* Applies deep understanding of customers' needs, the product and the competitive landscape
* Collaborates with cross-functional team to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives
* Works closely with sales team to launch products and ensure their adoption
* Converts vision and ideas into professional presentations
* Provides leadership and support to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization
* Prioritizes conflicting needs, handling matters expeditiously and proactively. Follows through on sensitive deadlines
* Assists with planning, prioritizing, and managing organizational agendas and scheduling (leadership meetings, communications, special events, etc.)
* 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* MBA preferred
* Prior experience in marketing, merchandising role required
* Strong background in technology industry with both direct and retail merchandising or sales background preferred
* Advanced MSFT Office Skills (Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
* Ability to communicate and interact with executive leadership
* Excellent organization, prioritization, and project management skills