Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a razor-sharp Merchandise Planning Assistant to help with all things related to sales and Website Visual Merchandising. The ideal candidatehas great interest in fashion retail, number crunching and business intelligence. This is a highly analytical role with a touch of creativity.
- Daily analyze performance of collections, categories and individual products with the goal of identifying fast and slow sellers and finding opportunities for sales growth
- Products launching management
- Control the visual merchandising of AMARO's website
- Control all sales related KPI's
- No previous experience required
- Attending Business Administration, Economics or Fashion Business
- Intermediate level of Excel and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of English
- A fearless and pro-active get-things-done attitude
- Young, dynamic and hungry to learn
- Highly creative and innovative
- Passion for fashion and branded consumer goods
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work the extra mile
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.