Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a razor sharp Merchandise Planning Analyst to help with all things inventory planning, sales analysis, reporting and overall unearthing valuable insights for the Products department and Marketing department. The ideal candidate is highly quantitative, has prior interest in reporting, analysis and BI. An interest and affinity in fashion is a plus. This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant and quantitative individual.
- Manage strategic assortment planning and open to buy based on sales data, consumer feedback, market trends, price ranges and inventory levels
- Control the entire product life cycle: from development to last unit sold
- Control business KPI´s such as margin, inventory turnover
- Unearth patterns in AMARO's vast data
- Help AMARO deliver the right product at the right time at the right price.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or Fashion Retail Management
- Experience with numbers crunching, analysis and reporting
- Experience in planning and forecast is desirable
- Knowledge in BI tools and ERP is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Quick learner and naturally curios
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work hard
- Methodological with pixel-perfect attention to detail
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pragmatic
- Excellent communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.