Descrição da Vaga
Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
6 million. That is how many lives Novartis products have touched through our patient support programs in Brazil. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives? At Novartis, we want everyone to feel inspired by our purpose to reimagine medicine, while being the #1 pharma company to work at, and to feel empowered everyday to be your best self in your role, putting your own stamp on the way to reaching it as MEDICAL ADVISOR.
* Contribute medical, clinical expertise and scientific advice to all allied departments in local OBU.
Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with CPO, Regional and Global Teams in the execution of relevant clinical activities, including initial input in protocols and ongoing medical support.
* Strategy: Support driving the strategy and contribute to strategic alignment of assigned Development Project(s) and Brand(s) for Novartis Oncology.
Local studies and publication: Plan, initiate, manage the implementation and drive timely publication of Post Phase III clinical activities including local profiling programs when applicable.
Medical Affairs/Mktg: Act as the medical product champion. Work as strategic partner with Marketing for Novartis development project(s) and marketed product(s).
* Customers: Meet customers' needs and expectations with regards to assigned Brand(s) for delivery of Novartis Oncology messages to key influencers and stakeholders as the brand champion interface for internal and external customers. Give full support to patients initiatives.
* SciOps: Work with Scientific Operations / Medical Scientific Liaisons proactively to ensure market preparation pre- and post-launch. 9. P3/Materials: May create, review, and approve promotional and training material aligned to the needs of the product and according to P3 and local regulations
* KOLs: Supports SciOps and MICS for proactive data dissemination to reinforce clinical awareness, and develop and maintain the support of KOLs, influencers and key external stakeholders.
Training: Provide comprehensive product / disease and therapies presentations and training to internal and external customers, including the field force, for the accurate delivery of messages in line with local, regional and global plans.
Management: May lead local clinical project teams cross-functionally.
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2017.
Moreover, we believe that we can go further when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges surround you.
Minimum requirements MD degree in health sciences required.
Spanish is desirable
Typically would have experience in clinical medicine and/or research
Medical and scientific writing skills.
Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs.
Familiar with all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations, including regulations of Promotional materials.
Knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics.
Familiar with marketing principles and strategies.