Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 159306
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Working in the Regional Mission Control Center (MCC) Latin America & Caribbean (LAC), the intern will work closely with the MCC team in São Leopoldo as well as interacting with the other MCC satellite in Mexico, with the MCC Management Team in São Paulo, and with the global MCC community.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The intern will be responsible for:
* Run existing and create new MCC statistics reports by extracting data from CRM and other sources.
* Assist with Innovation, proposing new solutions based on the SAP portfolio (HANA, Cloud, Mobile, IoT) for the global and Regional MCC teams.
* Assist in handling all administrational aspects of the MCC's Deployment Support Team Lead sessions: participate in DS Lead alignment calls, update invitations, send out post-session reports, and create CRM activities.
* Perform data analysis, based of the above extractions.
* Provide assistance (Knowledge Transfer), review data quality and assist with transparency to the MCC 'customers' (Deployment Support leads and members, PE Embedded Teams) on MCC related CRM tasks, like maintenance of cases, Top Issues, …
* Understand GSS and how Support works in SAP (Enterprise Support, Premium Engagements, …)
* Understand the working principles of the Global / Regional MCCs
* Understand SAP Customer Relation Management (CRM) as used in MCC and the available reporting tools
* Understand the technical equipment of the MCC room, incl. how to operate the wall monitors and the dashboards shown on them.
* Keep the MCC São Leopoldo documentation updated.
* Provide all kinds of administrational help to the MCC, like keeping meeting minutes, organizing meetings, …
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Studying Computer Sciences, Business Administration or Information Systems (2nd to 6th semester)
* Expert of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and Outlook) is required
* Basic concepts of IT industry
* Advanced English speaking and writing capabilities
* Basic Spanish speaking capabilities
* Good oral and written communication/presentation skills
* Teamwork is key - locally in São Leopoldo and virtually with the colleagues in the MCC satellites Enthusiasm to learn the SAP Services & Support portfolio
* Problem solver profile: self-motivated, hands-on, practical
* Reliable, accountable
* Self-driven and result focus - Ability to work with low direct supervision
* Ability to learn and execute many tasks at the same time - multi-tasking!
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Embedded, Information Systems, SAP, Entry Level, Technology