Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Master Data & APO Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Oversees all product master data aiming at a data basis which is complete, up-to-date and consistent in order to ensure the data integrity, efficient and failure-free production and supply chain processes.
- Develops and establishes standardized maintenance processes on country level and monitors adherence. Acts as governance function for change requests regarding Master Data and APO structures and contents, training and supporting requesters, along with researching and resolving issues.
- Define, establish and implement the vision, strategy and procedure of the global Master Data processes and governance to ensure data integrity, data standards and change management (packing material, raw material and finished goods);
- Identify opportunities to improve and standardize Master Data Management processes and ensure compliance to the Global Operating Model
- Develop and implement standardized Master Data (R/3) maintenance processes and APO process.
- Monitor the status of Master Data change requests & ensure timely approval & execution.
- Develop, implement, and execute standard quality assurance reports/metrics that ensure ongoing data integrity and process speed;
- Lead implementation of intended changes and coordinate execution at line management level;
- Ensure execution excellence and adherence of processes according to process design;
- Develop change management strategies for the To-Be business process implementation including training of staff in the new processes and new standards;
- Support and work closely with SC Team / Technical experts to ensure data requests are complete and comply with standards and to establish the practices for Mater Data (R/3).
- Ability to suggest innovative ideas to improve Master Data.
Who you are
- University Degree (Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, IT or similar);
- Previous experience with Master Data is mandatory
- Previous experience with Supply Chain is desirable
- Fluent English and Portuguese;
- Extensive experience on SAP R3 and ERP/ APO
- Project management experience.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills with result orientation (End-to-End view) and elaborated.
- Ownership for business;
- Good Communication, Networking and influencing Skills;
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills and the ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate multiple task completions timely and effectively;
- Engage diverse, multi-disciplined business professionals via strong interpersonal excellent communication, with emphasis on meeting the internal client's requirements
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo