Descrição da Vaga
At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
Performance with Purpose
Break new ground. Never settle for second place. Beat together, celebrate and do something bigger. This is the meaning of Performance with Purpose.
We are committed, around the world, to giving people the taste they wish and the nutrition they need. Dream globally and act locally, innovating constantly to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways to address health-related issues, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
Manage the C&C business end to end:
* Full P&L accountability, managing the S&OP process, finding the key opportunities both in topline by region (via Nielsen, internal data, sellout, Kantar etc) and in middle P&L, focusing on continuous improvement
* Develop C&C portfolio strategy, analyzing Demand Spaces opportunities and defining the role of each brand at portfolio.
* Develop brand strategy in order to drive relevant and incremental portfolio growth.
* Define 3-year brand growth plan by creating a strategic growth task for the brands, setting the consumer opportunities and source of volume. Deep dive/knowledge about market and competitive landscape is necessary to achieve excellence in plan.
* Lead the innovation agenda for C&C in order to guarantee sustainable growth and differentiated image for the brands. Keep fueling the recent launches in order to consolidate them and increase baseline.
* Support and Influence Regional/Channel Strategies Definition, regarding each brand strategy and challenges. Define and manage together with Sales and Trade Marketing team the key initiatives by region and channels, preparing the execution plan to achieve the Business goals.
* Define, develop and implement a strategic Integrated Marketing Communication plan for each brand, translating the Brand Big Idea in brand´s activation, communication and engagement plans. Set clear Business Objectives (expected deliverables for the Business), Marketing Objectives (changes in consumer behavior to achieve the Marketing Objectives) and Communication Objectives (change in attitudes and beliefs to change consumer behaviors). Guarantee and lead the strategic and relevant content to drive consumer conversation and movement, connecting them with meaningful ideas/values and embrace an always on mindset.
* Lead the Creative Optimization and Approval process, in order to assure that the brand creative plan is memorable, distinctive and relevant enough to have positive impact in sales performance and brand equity. Guarantee excellence in execution of the Creative Creative Optimization process - creative definition, development, learning, decide and measure. Support together with Insights team the creative test and manage the learning together with agency creative team to re-scope the creative if necessary (Link test and Copy test). Guarantee the best in class results achieving the elements necessary - Brand memorability (enjoyment, engagement and brand linkage), Response (relevant, credible, distinct, news) and Communications (clear and consistent message).
Co-lead Media Investments leverage and Production, optimizing A&M budget to translate brand goals into a media strategy and implementation. Deeply understand biscuit brands platform' consumers to guide Media Investment to reach targets beyond traditional TV advertising, considering the universe of options and touch points for idea / platform deployment (Continuity and Cachet media options). Conduct the production process, leading the brand team and the agencies in order to achieve best in class production (pre-bid, bid process, pre-production, shoot and edit).
* Lead Team development: Manage and develop talents through coaching and mentoring, regarding Pepsico Leadership and Competencies Model. Set priorities for short and long term goals and measure them. Develop Product Managers in people development to ensure analysts and interns developing. Guarantee team motivation and engagement.
* Passion for developing brands, resilient, teamwork oriented, great communication skills, strong relationship builder; Entrepreneur skills
* Solid Marketing background with relevant experience in any combination of marketing, communications, innovation and/or trade marketing roles
* Functional experience: brand communications, consumer understanding and market research, new product development, trade and sales dynamics, analytical and proficient on P&L.
* Fluent in English. Advanced Spanish (is a plus).
Main leadership competences:
* Decision Making: Translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
* Drive for results: Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals. Leverages understanding of key business drivers in own area to get results. Communicates persuasively to win support
* Innovation: Encourages others to constantly look for better ways of doing things
* Building Talents: Hires and develops people who have a positive impact. Encourages and coaches people to build their skills. Gives constructive, actionable feedback to help people improve their performance
* Collaborating and influence: Collaborates well with others to deliver results. Influences others through reasoning and relationships rather than by using strong pressure tactics
* Act with Integrity: Displays ethics and integrity on a daily basis, making decisions based on what is best for the organization. At more senior levels, creates and reinforces an ethical culture and makes ethical decisions that support the long-term sustainability of the organization
* Promote Diversity: Demonstrates a personal commitment to creating a more inclusive work environment. Values and leverages people with different perspectives and experiences
The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.
Job Ref: 132505BR