Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Marketing team is responsible for bringing Uber's voice to the cities and celebrating them through each and every action.
What You'll Do
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across multiple channels
- Coordinate efforts between internal and external channels for ongoing partnerships and events, creating the storytelling behind the partnerships/events and the value they bring to customers
- Collaborate with various business units to conceptualise communication approaches and tactics in support of strategy
- Collect feedback through multiple channels, including social media interactions, analyze and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders to improve the local strategy;
- Analyze and Execute Data-Driven Marketing Strategies
- You deep-dive into operational and marketing metrics and better understand the different segments of our rider and driver base
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out
- Playbooking. Document everything.
What You'll Need
- Language - Excellent spoken and written English, mandatory Portuguese proeficiency
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - Uber moves fast, and runs lean. You're excited to help create a product with value.
- Ownership - Growth doesn't happen on its own -- Community Managers make growth happen. Passionate, self-driven and bold, they are deeply committed to making Uber a success in their city, and rise to the occasion to resolve problems, big and small.
- Service Orientation - As the voice of Uber in your city, you'll use that voice to bring new users onboard, as well as to support and advocate for existing users. You need to be willing to find resolutions to rider issues early, late and often.
- Creativity - You'll be responsible for segmenting the users in your city, and for marketing effectively to those groups in creative ways. You need truly excellent writing skills (for writing excellent blog posts, emails, and Tweets), and will continually generate unique but practical marketing ideas.
About the Team
The São Paulo team is responsible for the largest operation in Uber worldwide. This is a challenge of putting our voice out to impact riders and drivers in the biggest in rides at Uber.