Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEats is looking to further build out it's performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who will join the LATAM Programmatic and Display team. The ideal person for this role is someone who loves data and getting into the nitty-gritty details of a media campaign, but also has the confidence to jump on a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them .
What You'll Do
- * Manage day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners.
- Contribute to and iterate on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
What You'll Need
- * 2+ years overall digital media experience - Mobile Display highly preferred, within E-commerce/Global consumer branding organizations (B2C).
- Experience with day to day programmatic management across multiple DSPs.
- Negotiate and execute PMPs, trading desk experience, use of DMPs a plus.
- Familiar with KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution and LTV.
- Experience with Video and Native buying a plus.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics a plus.