Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Marketing team is responsible for bringing Uber's voice to the cities and celebrating them through each and every action.
What You'll Do
- You'll get to create a user base from scratch, and then iteratively grow that base by combining your nuanced understanding of the city with an ability to creatively engage its users
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider and driver activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, and improve campaign effectiveness
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making
- Understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
What You'll Need
- Language - Excellent spoken and written English
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - Uber moves fast, and runs lean. You're excited to help create a product with value.
- Ownership - Growth doesn't happen on its own -- Community Managers make growth happen. Passionate, self-driven and bold, they are deeply committed to making Uber a success in their city, and rise to the occasion to resolve problems, big and small.
- Service Orientation - As the voice of Uber in your city, you'll use that voice to bring new users onboard, as well as to support and advocate for existing users. You need to be willing to find resolutions to rider issues early, late and often.
- Creativity - You'll be responsible for segmenting the users in your city, and for marketing effectively to those groups in creative ways. You need truly excellent writing skills (for writing excellent blog posts, emails, and Tweets), and will continually generate unique but practical marketing ideas.
About the Team
The Rio de Janeiro team is responsible for one of the biggest operations in Uber globally.