Descrição da Vaga
We are recruiting for a Manager, based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The position will support the Hub Lead in the creation, development, and implementation of our Marketing Services Hub strategy in Latam which is to provide scalable marketing delivery in support of the sales organization in the region.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WOULD:
Partner closely with the sales organization team to drive their acquisition and share gain goals as well as provide them with marketing support in the form of:
* Email delivery
* Web publishing
* Seminar (webinar) execution
* Social media publishing
* Event execution and planning
This role is expected to deliver on such items as:
* Creating and deploying strategies and projects that support the regions goals
* Executing and testing scalable communication strategies and tools
* Supporting and implementing the event agenda for priority events in Latam
* Developing and executing resources and tools to standardize and streamline events
* Running event budget and overall support for events
* You will handle the delivery of event materials, storage and shipping logistics process for Latam
* You will follow through on agreed projects/events with key partners, and set clear deadlines
* You will work with design on event website, Save the Date, Invitation and any other design related materials required.
* Develop other marketing delivery channels such as email, social, and web.
Work closely with corporate marketing teams (GPM and Product Marketing):
* Supplement corporate marketing efforts where needed with regional marketing efforts
* Demonstrate and leverage corporate assets whenever available
* Adhere to all corporate brand and template mentorship
* Ensure marketing efforts are instrumented whenever possible to ensure measurement.
* Use standard marketing platforms to drive consistent output, efficiency, and measurement.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or sales related field.
* 6+ year experience working B2B marketing
* Lodging or travel experience is a plus
* Digital or Tech experience is a plus
* Great implementation and follow up skills, someone who can set goals and meet/deliver them on a timely manner
* People skills needed to handle multiple multicultural partners, drive their objectives, and push back diplomatically when needed.
* Experience in managing and executing large scale events
* Willing to work from scratch 'roll up their sleeves' and support in building the new Hub structure
* Fluent English and Portuguese are a requirement, Spanish is a plus
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to thousands of hotels and vacation rentals, hundreds of airlines, thousands of activities, and dozens of car rental companies and cruise lines.
Expedia is committed to creating a versatile work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.