Descrição da Vaga
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Deliver a solution with sound value proposition.
- Execute marketing plan or a solution through cross- functional alignment and coordination.
- Based on an understanding of customer/segment needs, ensure sales force is fully armed with materials and messages and provide sales teams with technical and business assistance for targeted industry and customer segments.
- Create positioning, messaging, sales support and solution content within a customer segment or industry context
- Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program metrics/benchmarks.
- Identify/align cross-functional and/or cross-organizational teams as needed to plan and execute near-term GTM plans and budgets.
- Direct the development of messaging framework and content for marketing programs and vehicles.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Experience in developing and driving consistent field adoption of industry/segment message.
- In-depth knowledge of industry or customer segments, offerings/strategy and demand generation program.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.