Descrição da Vaga
* The Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing a competitive retail trading strategy with the goal of growing the Brazilian Point of Sale and all of its LoBs, both in top and bottomline. He/she will 'own' the POSa PnL & performance by tracking and monitoring key site KPIs (CVR, funnels, etc) and voice of the customer. This person will look after the performance of all HCOM LATAM lines of businesses and the customer experience of that journey pre-post travel in order to drive organic repeat and loyalty to the site. He/ she should align and coordinate efforts with all channels that drive demand (SEM, SEO, META, among others), with the aim of maximizing performance and ROI. He/ she will also coordinate/ align site merchandising, marketing activities, navigation & site conversion.
* Responsible for the HCOM LATAM PnL. Strong coordination with finance to ensure maximum topline growth and bottom-line target achievement.
* Leads day to day trading and commercial initiatives across all lines of business for HCOM LATAM
* Responsible for monitoring and tracking sales performance, perform trading related investigations and coordinating implementation of corrective actions when necessary in partnership with the marketing channel owners/ global functions.
* Develops and executes Trading Desk strategy for assigned product lines or significant key product line in order to achieve and maintain product leadership.
* Builds and maintaina strong relationships to ensure alignment with global teams and resources. Gives guidance on marketing strategy, plans and efficiency and be the 'go to' person for tactical marketing focus
* Works closely with Call Centre, On- and Off-line Global Marketing, Product and Localization teams to support initiatives that will drive business performance
* Plays a key role in global e-Commerce initiatives to ensure visibility for the region as well as to raise awareness of global trends that may impact Brazil and other key LATAM markets.
* Be a customer champion and drive initiatives that improve NPS and improve customer loyalty and repeat rates
* Conducts competitor benchmarking and analyze consumer demand in order to convert business needs into high level technology/ product initiatives.
* Develops tactical merchandising and promotion plans.
* Drives Test & Learn for all Commercial activity in partnership with the marketing channels and wider trading desk team
* Relationship Management: Establishes and builds healthy working relationships withpartners.
* Written & Spoken Communications, Listening, and Influencing: Conveys, receives, and interpretsideasand information, presents information appropriately to a diverse range of audiences,and influences partner decisions.
* Strategy Execution: Develops goals, ideas and initiatives that improve theorganization's performance, manage costs, and drive change at alllevels.
* Drive for Results: Driving high standards for individual,team,and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
Experience and Qualification:
* Strong commercial and trading experience in a retail/online environment
* Ecommerce and\or Digital Marketing and Customer Experience proven track record.
* Channel management experience: SEM, SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Email marketing.
* Highly analytical and able to work with customer data to drive insights
* Self-driven and able to work with little direct supervision. Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
* Strong business acumen and results-driven profile.
* Creative and innovative thinker with a "can do" attitude
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
* Ability to work in cross-functional team in a matrixed organization
* Comfortable in a fast past, ever changing environment; Test & learn driven.
* Passionate about the consumer and consumer advocate mind-set
* Fluent Portuguese and English (Spanish a big plus)
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and demonstrated experience in modelling, analysis, research and presentation creation
* University degree required, with Business/Economics/Technical field.
* Travel industry experience a plus
Relocation (Y/N): N