Descrição da Vaga
As Performance Marketing Manager, you'll help the marketing agile team to acquire and convert new qualified leads through online campaigns such as paid (search, remarketing, social advertising, etc), inbound marketing, affiliates, email and social media. You'll be in charge of people, strategy, prioritization, organization and budgeting.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all campaigns, from paid to inbound marketing;
- Calculate the ROI and prioritize the strategies for the team;
- Plan lead generation strategy to support our sales team with 20000 monthly MQLs;
- Measure and optimize our performance marketing using dashboards and Google Analytics;
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition;
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs;
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying;
- Manage budget to support paid lead generation efforts.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on performance campaigns;
- In-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, inbound marketing, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), email marketing, content distribution and placement networks;
- You must be analytical and able to extract knowledge from data and use it to optimize the team’s approach and the company’s forecast;
- Be an MS Excel expert, comfortable with SQL, data driven and experienced in web analytics;
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince;
- You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible;
- Bonus experience and skills include past experience as product owner or agile marketing team leader.
- Compatible salary, above the market average;
- Meal ticket;
- Financial Aid for extented education and graduate;
- Financial Aid for learning english;
- Affliliation with pharmacies;
- Full health plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Full dental plan and without a discount on your paycheck;
- Financial Aid for physical activities;
- Transportation Assistance.
As a plus:
* A different work environment and innovative, with a culture that values people and the delivery of results;
* Autonomy and flexibility;
* Kitchen’s always stocked with unlimited snacks;
* A team that has our values in their DNA;
* Living in one of the best cities to live in Brazil;
* Access to books and other materials.
Ficamos felizes com a sua vontade de fazer parte do time ContaAzul. Apenas para te alertar: nosso processo seletivo pode levar em torno de 60 a 90 dias, pois temos várias etapas que envolvem desafios e entrevistas! :)
The first step of our talent acquisition process is a profile analysis so that we can figure out if you have the right fit for the job (as described previously). If we understand that you are the candidate we are looking for, then we will contact you to follow up with the process. In case there is a mismatch between your skills set and our needs, you will not hear from us, but your resumee will be kept inside our candidate data base. Regardless, we want you to feel encouraged to apply for other opportunities that may interest you. We will be happy to hear from you again!
If you want to understand how the entire talent acquisition process goes, please visit contaazul.com/vagas.