Descrição da Vaga
Job title: Commercial Customer Experience Manager (CXM)
What You'll Do
*Cisco Marketing & Communications
*Our role and purpose is to inspire people to prefer, choose and advocate Cisco. Our vision is to be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communications. Our opportunity lies in creating unified, omni-channel digital and human experiences.
Role & Responsibilities
Commercial Customer Experience Marketing Manager (CXM)
The broad mandate includes marketing strategy development and field execution in collaboration with members of Sales, Product and Services with the Brazilian team and the broader global marketing community to support the Brazilian business plan and market objectives.
* CXM is responsible to develop and manage end-to-end customer experiences that encompasses the entire Cisco value proposition
* Capture the essence of the customer in a product & service independent “persona”; design the overall narrative for a desired customer experience
* Work across Sales and Product organizations to build and drive optimal value propositions
* Build and Execute on Segment/vertical/ Marketing plans, ensure digital and non-digital plans are executed with excellence and drive towards measurable results.
* Develop Investment recommendations with heatmap of opportunity & priorities to optimize pipeline creation and sales acceleration
* Contact Strategy and Audience acquisition
* Understand the addressability of audience at scale; maximize messaging delivery and customer loyalty
* Plan and execute specific events
* Bring on the ground feedback on customer reaction/ adoption to marketing programs
* Customer/External Orientation – Cultivating strategic customer, vendor and association relationships, being internal or external, to ensure the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities.
* Entrepreneurship and Creativity – Demonstrating a creative can do attitude in a rapid–changing resource constrained environment
* Analyze, and understand Commercial segments, territories and provide insights when required to contribute with a realistic marketing proposal.
* Commercial and Mid Market understanding is required to implement marketing tactics tailored for specific needs on these segments
* Drive sales qualified leads (SQL) based on line-of-business (LOB) priorities.
* Collaborate with the Omni channel manager to build an effective customer experience
* Map personas to business priorities to support marketing and sales strategy
Who You'll Work With
We are stewards of the Cisco brand. We see every interaction that people have with our company as an opportunity to engage and help our customers. So, we define the look, feel, even sound of Cisco, and help our employees fulfill our brand promise. We manage customer journeys that create Cisco advocates and thus demand for Cisco Solutions and Products. And we find new ways to bring awareness of our brand to the world.
The Marketing Manager will provide leadership and will be hands on delivering marketing related strategies, planning and execution activities for the Commercial segment in Brazil with a persona based approach.
Who You Are **
* ** BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
* +8 years of experience in Marketing and Communications, primarily with B2B high-technology companies.
* Experience in developing successful full-funnel, multi-faceted customer journeys including strategy & execution; agency experience a plus
* Experience with optimization and performance analysis across multiple communication channels;
* Experience working with multiple different groups and building relationships across organizational boundaries (internal and external)
* Balanced analytical and creative mindset, design thinking a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work and manage multiple simultaneous projects
* Desire to innovate and build processes from scratch
* Fluent in Spanish and English.
* Understanding of the Brazilian marketplace. Understanding of our partner and services model
* Willingness to travel 10%
* ● Ability to lead cross functionally - in a highly matrixed and entrepreneurial environment
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
* Working experience with Marketing Automation and Data Management platforms (Oracle Eloqua, BlueKai).
* The successful candidate must understand Commercial / Midmarket business dynamics. The candidate must have a balance driving programs execution and strategic thinking.
* Strong understanding of current marketing trends and drivers in the networking industry
* Functional discipline knowledge must include brand, demand generation, advertising, communications, marketing analytics, digital marketing: web & online, program development and execution, marketing automation and event management.
* Outstanding team player in a highly matrixed environment.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.