Descrição da Vaga
In this position, you will be acquiring experience on marketing, supporting:
* Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns for both consumer and business segments.
* Provide customer service.
* Support budget control.
* Provide assistance in the planning and execution of marketing events.
* Support management of vendors and partners agencies.
* Assist with the integration of the Intel lead marketing activities with the marketing activities from our partners OEMs, Retailers, ISVs, Resellers, Distis, etc.
* Report the results of the marketing activities.
- Being an active student in the 2nd or 3rd year of University in 2018 pursing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- Being able to work 30 hours/week 6 hours/day
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced English proficiency written and spoken
- Knowledge in PC gaming
- Good communication skills
- Passionate for technology and marketing
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.