Descrição da Vaga
In this position, you will be acquiring experience on marketing, supporting:
* The planning and execution of marketing campaigns for both consumer and business segments.
* The planning and execution of marketing events.
* Management of vendors and partners agencies.
* The integration of the Intel lead marketing activities with the marketing activities from our partners OEMs, Retailers, ISVs, Resellers, Distis, etc.
* Reporting the results of the marketing activities.
Being an active student in the 2nd or 3rd year of University in 2018 pursing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or any related field Being able to work 30 hours/week (6 hours/day) MS Office proficiency Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken) Passionate for technology and marketing Disciplined and organized
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.