Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 166197
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Description Overview
The Marketing Execution Specialist or Demand Managemenr Executive is tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. The Marketing Executon Specialist will engage directly with customers in a lead generation effort, identifying and qualifying prospects for territory based Account Executives. This position will be responsible for creating, scheduling and coordinating meetings with Enterprise Level organizations in support of SAP Ariba’s Account Executive sales efforts nationwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate qualified customer leads through cold calling, responding to inbound leads, marketing promotions and using social media.
- Develop strong relationships with, and assist the sales process for territory based Account Executives.
- Manage and nurture a pipeline of prospects.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
- Learn and understand company’s products, competitors and positioning within industries.
- On-time submittal of weekly activity reports.
- Use company CRM application to accurately track all activity and customer interactions.
- Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action while working towards increased productivity.
- Present SAP Ariba’s solutions in a compelling, positive and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with lead generation or inside sales
- Supplier Management, Supply Chain, or Spend Management experience
- Experience identifying, contacting and cold calling potential customers
- Experience from using social media for prospecting and profiling
- Able to quickly qualify potential customers using proven sales Methodologies
- Ability to meet or exceed quota
- Proven communication success both in person and over the phone
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 Year Experience of Inside Sales and/or Marketing Execution
- Native Potugueses
- Fluent in English
- Spanish is a plus
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Supply, Cloud, Inside Sales, Technology, Operations, Sales