Descrição da Vaga
Based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:QNST) is the leader in vertical marketing and media online. We consistently deliver the right prospects at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients.
For our office in São Paulo, Brazil, QuinStreet is looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic professional to join our team as a Marketing Data Analyst. Analytics is a core business function in the Education vertical and our new hire will be responsible for running various analyses to determine areas of focus, projections for management, client campaigns results and optimization. This role requires an individual that will be very analytical, skilled at managing relationships, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who is whip smart, able to execute, and has an optimistic, work hard, play hard mentality.
- Reporting and analytics: access and analyze significant amounts of data to support our team and clients
- Responsible for data-driven recommendations that enable QuinStreet teams to maximize profitability and margin
- Proactively work with business groups to ensure their data needs are being met
- Management of weekly projections and monthly client billings
- Reconcile data across disparate systems
- Provide support and manage day-to-day activities of existing client’s accounts : reporting, performance feedback, etc.
- Strong analytical skills - must be passionate to work with numbers and work with large amounts of data
- Ability to prioritize activities appropriately to maximize results, juggling with several parallel workstreams
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills based on data-driven analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently
* Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and conversational fluency of English are requirements (partners and clients speak Portuguese, interaction with QuinStreet colleagues in the USA)
* BA/BS degree required in Engineering, Business or any related field
* Recent grad or 0-2 years of experience
* Highly proficient in Excel to analyze data
* Able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and have the ability to independently prioritize tasks given business drivers
* Knowlodge of Tableau, SQL - not required, but considered a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.