Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Marketing is everything at Uber: it's how we celebrate the cities we're in, how we connect to people and how we show the world how superpumped we are with our mission to bring transportation to people everywhere.
What you'll do
- Work closely together with the city marketing manager, completely owning our brand presence in your region
- Assist the manager with all sort of campaigns and partnerships that make our brand shine in the city
- Negotiate your own projects, according to the city's roadmap, and will be able to propose all new ideas that you might have
- Work as the personification of our rewarding, innovative, service-centered brand
- Learn and work all there is to know about marketing at Uber: communication, digital marketing, live marketing, vendors management, contacts, payments, materials, events & much more
What you'll need
- Graduation in marketing, advertising, business administration, public relations or similar
- 1 or 2 years of experience working with marketing (internship included)
- Language - Excellent spoken and written English, native or fluent Portuguese
- Ownership - every project you touch will be yours
- Passionate, self-driven and bold - you should be deeply committed to making Uber a success in your city, and rise to the occasion to resolve problems, big and small
- Creativity - You need truly excellent writing skills (for writing excellent blog posts, emails, and Tweets), and will continually generate unique but practical marketing ideas
About the Team
The team in Rio de Janeiro is responsible for one of the biggest operations globally in Uber, requiring a close look at how we interact with drivers and riders in marketing strategies.