Descrição da Vaga
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Marketing Coordinator Oncology/Hematology - VIE Contract (W/M)
Within the framework of Sanofi Genzyme Oncology business strategy, develop and implement marketing strategy which focuses resources on maximizing market share, sales and operating profitability of the products.
* Support the Oncology team in achieving its targets
* Ensure demand generation of the products
* Creates the product strategy
* Ensures the execution internally and in the field
* Creates promotional materials from the idea/conception to the implementation in the field
* Forecasts the market and product growths
* Works transversally and engaging other areas (medical, business support, product supply/logistics, etc.)
* Leads projects
* Acts on national level
- Educated to Master's degree level, with an understanding of what is required within a marketing team to support and deliver key brand initiatives
- At least 1 year of relevant marketing background/experience; or other relevant industry (pharmaceutical, BA) experience
- Clear strategic thinker & quick learner, with curiosity and ability to absorb complex information and translate to practical application and/or action
- Very good command of MS office tools including PowerPoint;
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, strong analytical and drafting abilities;
- Autonomous, excellent client service and internal coordination skills, both when working individually or as part of a team;
- Knowledge of Project Management processes as a plus;
- Expected soft skills/behaviours: Teamwork, Strategic thinking, Good relationship, "Hands on" approach, Result oriented;
- Fluent in English; Portuguese would be a plus.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients' needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.