Descrição da Vaga
The key function of the Brazil Area Marketing& Communications Manager will be to coordinate the marketing strategy for 3 properties within the country of Brazil and make sure that the corporate marketing and communication guidelines are followed.
The key areas of responsibility will be marketing, e commerce, social media, digital and offline advertising.
The key tasks that this person will be in charge of are the following:
* Lead the Marketing function across the assigned region; driving and implementing strategies and tactics to achieve hotel and portfolio level revenue targets.
* Collaborate with key partners in digital, offline, agencies, hotels and owners. Represent marketing and communication in and among other area disciplines. As needed, recommend and implement additional services to support the hotel marketing needs in the interest of outperforming the competitors and market.
* Establish an area culture of excellence in ownership, accountability, teamwork, collaboration and business performance.
* Lead the marketing and communication strategy of a group of in country hotels and develop a team of direct and indirect reports ensuring the culture of excellence is practiced with all Team Members, partners, and peers.
* Strategically plan and makes sure the local hotel coordinators execute tactics to drive the digital, offline and PR agenda forward for the area taking into consideration the regional and region and Americas umbrella team strategy.
* Manage area portfolio to achieve channel and revenue targets as well as annual performance goals.
* Design and deploy industry leading revenue and channel growth strategies. Strategies may include hotel and area vehicles such as mobile technologies, landing pages, email, social media, local property websites and source market websites.
* Focus on improving/increasing hotel share and revenue in the market via the digital and offline space. Trial and implement new services and share best practices with marketing and communication broader Digital Team and key partner areas including Sales, Brand Performance Support, Revenue Management, and Marketing.
* Leverage highly tuned analytical skill to determine direction and priority for all situations, especially during, both, forward looking need period assessment, and historical performance review. Drive the wider working team to strive for and sustain a fact-based, data-driven, performance-led, hyper-focus on revenue and channel growth.
* Ensure effective communication with other regional teams and key stakeholders to accurately represent team activities, progress, and accomplishments as well as conveying and connecting marketing and communication teams with key partner concepts and strategies.
Marketing & E-commerce :
Full dedication on how to invest the Paid Search budget. Follow up and analysis of the E-commerce investments thought Hilton.
Define local strategies for hotels (ex: local events, special dates, citywide).
Work on the source markets, bringing opportunities – Destination Managers.
*What are we looking for?
* An Area Marketing & Communications Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* College degree in Marketing
* 3 years experience of working in a similar marketing position in the hospitality sector
* Experience of managing and motivating a team along with evidence of driving successful team results
* Multi property experience
* Proven knowledge of creating, leading and managing fundamental and complex projects to tight deadlines
* Experience of developing, creating and managing marketing campaigns with associated costs and working to budget restraints
* Complete understanding of key functions relating to marketing strategies and initiatives whilst managing multiple work streams
* Experience in developing and implementing effective and realistic marketing plans and strategies, including budget evaluation, management and reporting
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
* Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English. Developed proficiency of native language dependant on location of role.
* Communicate key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management, project and time management
* Able to think analytically, critically and strategically when faced with unique opportunities, challenges, prioritising and identifying productive solutions
* Ability to influence others in key situations whilst maintaining positive relationships
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to include strong leadership, cultural sensitivity
* Execute calculated risks and pre-determine successful outcome
* Ability to relate to the marketing world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
* An accomplished leader offering excellent judgement, time management and decision making skills
* Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
* Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic with a motivational attitude
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, can work autonomously whilst keeping all parties informed
* Honesty, integrity and a passion for hard work
* Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
* Demonstrated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
* High energy and the ability to motivate and manage a team - leading by example
* Resourcefulness, customer focused and results oriented
* Enjoys working collaboratively, key team player with a can do attitude and thrives on a challenge
* Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
It will be advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
* Master's degree in Business or Marketing
* Previous experience of working in a marketing role in the hotel industry for a global leader
* Able to speak further key business languages, Spanish
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!