Descrição da Vaga
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Account Executive II to join our winning team in São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
- Works directly with marketing partners and communications team to execute customer-facing communications that support the brand, programs and marketing objectives. Requires marketing communications knowledge to guide clients toward effective solutions. Must be organized, deadline-oriented and an effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Collaborates and makes recommendations on the development and execution of strategic communications plans that support product and franchise activities; including the creation of creative briefs, creative team downloads, use of appropriate channels, messages and communications tactics.
- Participates in global product positioning, messaging and core creative development working with marketing ensuring cross-functional collaboration.
- Establishes strong relationships with key stakeholders and communicates proactively to manage expectations, project timelines and logistics.
- Produces communications materials and maintains project records utilizing established department procedures and tools.
- Understands project budgets and proposes cost-saving measures where appropriate.
- Partners and collaborates with external vendors to ensure initiatives meet expectations.
- Develops metrics and reports on outcomes for continuous improvement.
- Aligns with communications industry trends.
Boston Scientific is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Segment: Medical, Patient Care, Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Healthcare