Descrição da Vaga
- Work as an Industrial Engineering (focused on Layout and LMS) for Manufacturing Engineer department.
- Coordinate the development of Plant Layouts with SAF (South America Facility) Group in compliance with global layout and safety guiding principals. Define, buy and implement all Material Handling equipment to attend LMS (Lean Material Strategy) such as Lift Assists, bridge/Rail, Kitting, racks, dollies, minomis, lift table, etc… Basic Industrial Engineer Activities are:
- Develop Plant Lay-out based on all lay-out guiding principals.
- Define and Implement best solutions for all LMS required equipments (Lift Assists, bridge/Rail, Kitting, racks, dollies, minomis, lift table) considering all ergonomic requirements.
- Develop Material Flow Strategy.
- Support & Interact with Manufacturing Operations Group.
- Determine Manpower for Kitting, Minomis and Repack area.
- Planning and Launch Activities.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Control & Automation Engineer;
- Deep knowledge in ACAD software;
- Advanced English speaking, writing and comprehension;
Experience with material handling equipment development
High level of analytical ability and creativity where problems are unusual and difficult.
Strong oral and written communications skills. High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others. Strong work ethic (self-starter, responsible, follow through on assignments). Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization in a team environment .
Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required.
This opportunity does not includes transfer aid
Anúncio de Emprego: 08/05/2017, 13:59:30 - 07/06/2017, 21:59:00