Descrição da Vaga
Aviation Supply Chain
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
* Define and control production process including tooling and equipment.
* Validate design specifications and shop floor application of new product, tools, or equipment.
* Includes Manufacturing Engineers.
* Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
* Works together with people from the business unit.
* Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
* Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
* Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
* Elaboration of technical reports and presentations.
* Support internal & external customers on demands and meetings.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Production engineering from an accredited university.
* Solid experience in Manufacturing and production environment.
* Fluency in English language is mandatory.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Experience in Aviation business.
* Knowledge of Lean processes.
* Knowledge of CAD and/or Solid Works.
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem solving skills.