Descrição da Vaga
Our Global Product Partnerships team leads development of YouTube's distribution, strategic marketing and technology licensing partnerships. In this role, you will help craft strategy to drive distribution of YouTube content across all platforms, generate awareness and increase usage, and work to identify partnership opportunities to aid product development. This includes understanding the landscape of partnership opportunities, defining and structuring strategic partnerships, negotiating contracts and managing partner relationships.
YouTube’s Product Partnerships team needs you to help drive growth in emerging markets in LATAM. This position requires strategic thinking, thought leadership, agreement drafting, flawless execution and a passion for collaborating with partners.
As a Manager, you will lead product partnerships charter agreement execution and management of our mobile, broadband, and other technology partner relationships. In addition to partner management responsibilities, you will help develop the strategy for partnerships in emerging markets in Spanish speaking LATAM, while working closely with your cross-functional counterparts to ensure alignment.
You’ll work with these partners on new product integration, marketing campaigns, feature requests, and strategic planning to drive successful partner implementations and increase user adoption and awareness of YouTube products. You will also manage business creation and growth with our partners as part of our next generation implementations.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can't reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Manage partnerships that drive significant awareness and user growth with mobile operator and broadband partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners including management and optimization of existing partners, support and track new partners through the launch process, agreement consultations, and liaise with YouTube Product and Technical Support teams.
- Work with YouTube Product Partnership teams and execute regional strategy to accelerate growth as new initiatives arise.
- Execute scalable user acquisition through partnerships and marketing programs.
- Define, analyze, and communicate partner goals and develop account plans for presentation to YouTube management and partners.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 7 years of experience in business development and/or mergers and acquisitions.
* Experience working in the telecommunications, media and/or technology markets.
* Ability to speak and write fluent English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in management consulting and/or corporate strategy.
* Experience drafting agreements and managing relationships with telecommunication operators, developing programs with retailers, and creating scalable partner management processes.
* Understanding of mobile and broadband business models, and priorities for partners.
* Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships with stakeholders.
* Ability to think strategically and articulate concepts and business models that are unique to emerging markets.