Descrição da Vaga
Work cooperatively to enable the execution of delivery or product work by creating, implementing and managing a program office function. Engage key stakeholders and participate them on monitoring and reporting progress. May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management. Wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Manage large complex teams and /or work efforts ensuring high levels of quality
* May develop supplier/vendor/sub-contractor strategy for service delivery operations.
* Manage recruiting, staffing, pyramid mix, utilization and capacity of staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
* Resolve performance issues with delivery leadership.
* Will provide forward looking ideas to improve delivery and support strategic initiatives for clients partnering with the different teams within Accenture.
* Formalize delivery plans for the service delivery operations(s) with service group delivery leadership.
* Ensure execution of delivery work across one or more service delivery operations.
* Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies.
* Manage supply and demand, service quality and processes to meet delivery expectations.
* Proactively improve client and customer relationships, while working with Client Account and Account Delivery Team leadership.
* Deliver agreed scope of services while achieving profitability improvements and productive gains.
* Manage and reduce costs on standard offerings, assets, technologies, licenses and facilities.
* Implement standard service level agreement (SLA) and other financial/operational metrics.
* Support the achievement of targets on contract controllable income (CCI) and cost-to-serve.
* Support estimate at completion (EAC) adjustments (if required).
* Achieve year on year efficiencies in conjunction with the delivery service providers.
* Designs and drives Program/Capability ownership, Stakeholder management and collaboration.
* Ensuring customer satisfaction by acting as the escalation point for any problems or concerns from project and delivery managers, as well as clients.
* Responsible for all services including incident and change management.
* Drive optimization of delivery of standard solutions within area(s) of expertise.
* Address performance issues across the service delivery operations, create operational approach and implement continuous improvement.
* Implement the levers to consistently achieve performance targets such as Six Sigma, operational excellence, etc.
* Participate in account quality review process and engage appropriately in the Accenture Quality Assurance program.
* Review and validate the standard solutions/models for new deals, and take responsibility for their successful execution/completion.
* Tracking duties and deliverables from several project managers and their respective projects.
* Responsible for career management of service delivery operations staff (training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning and annual performance process).
* Lead service delivery strategy and execution.
* Act as subject matter expert supporting teams and applying deep expertise and knowledge.
Soft Skills :
* Fluent in oral and written English skills (will have direct contact with clients).
* Proven leadership skills.
* Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and deadlines.
* Conflict resolution and negotiation skills to balance customer's needs and goals with company's strategies and goals.
* Skilled at delegating tasks to others.
* Generation of clear and functional reports for both supervisors and peers (both technical and non-technical).
* Experience leading Software Development with emphasis in web / front-end technology based delivery.
* Expertise in Digital Content Publishing
* Experience working with global teams and offshore/nearshore production
* Experience in Client Management
**Hands-on / Conceptual Technical Skills:
* Recognize issues and opportunities and initiate proper action to solve or take advantage of them.
* Monitor overall performance of services.
* Review financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements by projects.
* Ensure operations teams are aware of expectative and business needs.
* Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
* Collaborate with Sr. management on client account management as well as growth and other opportunities.
* Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
Certified in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma