Descrição da Vaga
Sobre a 99
A missão da 99 é revolucionar a mobilidade e transformar a vida das pessoas. Somos uma startup brasileira e já recebemos investimento de empresas como Riverwood, monashees+, Tiger Global, Qualcomm e também a DiDi Chuxing - a maior empresa de ridesharing do mundo! Temos a tecnologia como aliada para impactar a vida das pessoas.
Na 99 você irá trabalhar com um problema que realmente importa: a melhoria do transporte - algo de que 200 milhões de brasileiros precisam, pelo menos, duas vezes ao dia, todos os dias da semana. Em 2016 lançamos o 99POP, nossa solução de carros particulares e,os nossos próximos passos, incluem outras categorias como vans, motocicletas, barcos, drones e tudo mais que pudermos sonhar \o/
Acreditamos ter a melhor equipe do Brasil, nosso aplicativo está presente em 15 milhões de celulares e já realizamos dezenas de milhões de corridas. Nosso foco é crescer e expandir de maneira sustentável, inteligente e preservando os nossos valores.
About the position
This is an business leadership position reporting directly to our COO. Working most closely with the Operations Leadership Team, this person will set the in-market strategy for 99, while ensuring HQ campaign efforts drive brand equity and awareness at a local level.
Our ideal candidate is as much a stellar relationship builder as problem solver. S/he should thrive in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is the norm. And have experience managing decentralized teams of through groundbreaking change.
- The Manager of Customer Lifecycle and Algorithmic Campaigns is responsible for automation of targeted marketing campaigns to automatically treat drivers and passengers throughout their development on the platform.
- You’ll come with a track record of building teams and systems tied directly to the bottom line results of the organization. In addition, this role is responsible for developing data-driven acquisition and retention strategies, and utilizing a variety of channels to execute them, so we’re looking for thought leaders who have experience with the latest and most innovative marketing tools.
- Add a marketing lens to all our national operations: Crafting a clear message, leveraging partnerships, developing customer lifecycle campaigns - these needs don’t just exist on the passenger side of our business. You’ll work closely with our operations teams, strategy, and others, using your marketing expertise to help elevate their deliveries.
- Engage our existing passenger base: We want 99 to become a daily part of life for our users, and we never want the 99 experience to stop feeling like magic. You’ll oversee development of highly customized engagement messaging to drive more frequent use and craft campaigns that regularly surprise and delight our user base.
- Build scalable process and tools to ensure that this capability becomes a competitive advantage for our business. For example building algorithmic approaches and evergreen campaigns to ensure increasing ROI / marketing burn efficiency together with our Data Science and Cloud Engineering organization.
- You should spend his/her time on performing the following duties:
- Developing strong cross-functional relationships, including regular interaction and alignment with City teams, DI&A, Engineering and other City Success teams critical for his/her success
- Establishing effective operating procedures for running these key business functions and
- Building high-performing team that can scale with 99’s geographic expansion and rapidly increasing market share.
- Our measurement of success will be:
- Business results: if in each City where 99 operates vs our top competitor our engagement and CLV are more performant (lower burn/trip, higher ROI at same or better scale) and if churn and opt-out rates are better.
- People: healthy team dynamic resulting in top performance ratings, leadership scores and cross-functional feedback.
What we're looking for
- Define and execute the lifecycle management strategy for 99.
- Proven technical chops, having a track record of successfully cracking big technical problems for clients at a top tier management consulting, investment banking, engineering firm, etc.
- Seniority of having at least 6-8 years of business experience in total.
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Clever phrases and creative concepts aren’t all you care about. You’re passionate about developing content strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Experience overseeing market research and segmentation, and developing targeted customer acquisition and engagement strategies is helpful.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset. Startup "I bust my ass because I love it" approach.
- Advanced level of English. Spanish a plus.
Benefícios e Vantagens
- Pacote de remuneração competitivo
- Ambiente divertido e descontraído (com bolo e cerveja toda sexta-feira)
- Seguros médico, odontológico e de vida
- Desconto para usar o melhor app de mobilidade do Brasil!