Descrição da Vaga
Experience with domestic and international public records databases and Internet sources highly desired;
* Demonstrated technical excellence, with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet search strategies;
* Experience with a private investigative firm or equivalent professional services firm desired;
Ability to effectively summarize legal records, media articles and Internet websites and/or posts;
Strong grammar skills and command of the English language;
* Exceptional research, writing, and analytic skills;
Strong professional demeanor and communication skills.
* Manage staff and day to day activities
* Assist with practice development and market opportunities
* Performs background investigations of parties suspected of wrongdoing;
* Searches for conflicts of interest and undisclosed business affiliations;
* Uncover direct and circumstantial evidence of fraud;
* Assist clients by investigating opposing parties and their experts;
* Help find facts relevant to claims and defenses.
* Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make;
* Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities;
* Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across
businesses and borders;
* Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people;
* Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction.