Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
This Manager of Global Customer Success Adopt and Expand will be accountable for ensuring that all regional customers successfully adopt and realize value from Cisco’s subscription solutions, and for managing a team of Customer Success Managers. This includes developing and executing the in region adopt & expand strategy resulting in a capability that will accelerate the time it takes for customers and/or partners to achieve the business outcomes that they planned to receive from Cisco subscription offers. This strategy will include designing and implementing an efficient and scalable coverage model inclusive of automated touch points as well as effectively shaping and implementing the strategy for data and analytics. This leader will ensure that execution is consistent with global standards yet, be tailored to accommodate in-region differences. In addition, this Manager, Customer Success will be responsible for qualifying opportunities to expand wallet share within a customer and/or partner and effectively passing those opportunities to the sales teams.
Effective leadership of the Customer Success Manager contributors is critical, along with leading change and influence. The successful leader will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the team and results as well as reporting those results and business plans to key stakeholders to ensure support and alignment across the regional leadership team. The leader will ensure that the Adopt and Expand team works collaboratively across business units as well be comfortable effectively communicating with executive leadership. Effective measurement and management of diverse teams is a required skillset.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Set the overall vision and strategic Adopt and Expand plan for the Customer Success Managers in assigned territory
- Ensure the strategy and direction is integrated with and aligned to Cisco and Regional sales business objectives and priorities in assigned territory
- Represent her/his organization with stakeholders within Cisco and to prospective partners and customers.
- Drive increases in usage, health scores, and NPS leading to significant, double digit increases in renewal rates, through influence of her/his team
- Develop creative and repeatable Expand strategies through successful adoption
- Empower and inspire the organization through effective communication and leadership
- Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the Adopt and Expand team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Adopt and Expand within assigned territory
- Develop in region initiatives to drive results while integrating Demand Gen activities for all routes to market.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the Adopt and Expand team.
- Who You'll Work With
- This is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization. This leader and their team will have a material and strategic impact across the entire Cisco subscription portfolio in assigned territory. The successful leader will not only directly impact customers and partners who have purchased Cisco subscription solutions but they will provide strategic requirements to Cisco cross functional stakeholders that will influence Cisco’s long term capabilities and offer portfolio.
Who You Are
- Strategic thinker, self-driven
- Develop/implement/Optimize Adopt and Expand GTM strategy
- Leveraging and ensure alignment across all three routes to market: Direct, Virtual & Partners
- Create continuous three year vision and roadmap
- Integration of automation and analytics for continued process improvements
- Leverage independent industry best practices and bench marking
- Ability to work independently, while achieving desired results
- Proven ability to execute, by measuring both quantitative and qualitative results
- Manage and scale an organization including collaborating and executing across all three RTE’s
- Design and manage an overall customer health score/indicator that is actionable and measurable, as well as relevant to stakeholders
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Improve wallet share within accounts via qualified expand opportunities with that result in bookings as required under business plan
- Influence improvement in renewal rates and renewal size to industry benchmark levels (90%+)
- Achieve/Exceed established XaaS revenue targets via adoption activities based on “as sold” business case via monthly and annual recurring revenue
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability (see expand targets above)
- Incorporate benchmarking. Drive continuous improvement within team
- Success Stories
- Excellent communications and influence skills
- Customer KPIs
- Best Practices
- Align and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Key stakeholders include: Business Unit Executives, Regional and Segment Sales Executives, Delivery Executives, GVSCS Executives, Partners and their Executives, as well as Field Sales
- Create and champion company-wide culture of Adoption and Expansion driven within Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success within assigned territory
- Tightly integrate with Marketing around automation and demand gen opportunities and campaigns
- Align with business units to prioritize products via an on-boarding process for adoption activities and feedback loop for data requirements needed within the offer
- Align with Sales for customer handoffs, understanding key customer KPIs and identified expand opportunities with a keen eye/focus on customer retention
- Align with Executive Team driving key metrics, communications and objectives as required
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology
- Align with other Customer Success Management teams and leverage best practices and tools
- Leverage demand gen programs from marketing to personalize the customer experience as required
- Integrate internal data such to create a complete customer picture
- Lead world class team
- Recruit experienced candidates for each functional role as required
- Drive change innovation and career path with assigned team
- Attract high potential individual contributors into team
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within team
- Inspire excellence and effectiveness
- 10+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations. Proven successful sales track record is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers/recurring revenue model
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Experience integrating data and analytics into workflows and engagement processes.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Exceptional hiring and talent development skills.
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco