Descrição da Vaga
Thank you for your interest on applying to P&G.
About this position
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth.
Work Local: São Paulo, SP, Brazil
About P &G
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Faithful to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. At P&G, we care about people, so we have great projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
Why work at P &G?
At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers, around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every day.
- Grant compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- P&G store with products with discounts;
- Transportation benefit: parking lot, shuttle or transportation voucher;
- Health insurance;
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program
* - Graduation Date: July/19 to December/2019;
* - English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory);
* - Availability to work 30h per week;
* - The candidate must live in the city of the internship or must have mobility to this city (we don't offer housing allowance)
* Important.: students of all majors can apply to the recruiting process for this position.
* *** This position can be filled with people with disabilities**