Descrição da Vaga
*About this position
* It offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company. During your internship, you will assume responsibility for your projects, working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering). At the end of the internship, you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
Work Local: Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil & São Paulo, SP, Brazil
About P &G
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Faithful to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. At P&G, we care about people, so we have great projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
Why work at P &G?
At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers, around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every day.
Benefits* Competitive salary
* Life insurance;
* Medical plan;
* Dental plan;
* Transportation benefit: parking lot, shuttle or transportation voucher;
* Physical activity benefit ;
* Activities of our wellness programs
* Graduation Date: July/19 to December/19;
* English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory);
* Availability to work 30h per week;
* The candidate must live in the city of the internship or must have mobility to this city (we don't offer housing allowance)
*** This position can be filled with people with disabilities**
Finance & Accounting